Welcome back! :D Sorry that you have to re-register! :cry:

We've decided to go with a simple phpBB forum for the sake of ease of communication between the community members.
Many of us are busy with day-to-day real life issues and I felt that it was important we stay connected to some degree.

2 admin related issues I wanted to point out:

1. If you don't like the Toxin green colour, there is an option for a "dark blue" (It's available in the User Control Panel. Follow the link: http://toxingamers.com/ucp.php?i=179
  2. If you are a part of the Toxin community/clan, you can request to be added to the user group so as to have more rights and access to the private forums

Our Fleet Thus Far..

NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Our Fleet Thus Far..

Postby NazTheEternal » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:43 pm

So, I know interest has been ramping up again, just so we get an idea of what our fleet looks like...Let me know what you have Ship/Class

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TOXIN

Constellation
Burn (Class?)
Naz (Andromeda)

Freelancer
Sonofnoob (Class?)

Hornet F7C
Sonfofnoob (DUR)
Naz
Gabage?
EvilShades

Gabage (300i)
utshost (325)

Aurora
DogFace (LN)
Slim (LN?)

Dogface

Re: Our Fleet Thus Far..

Postby Dogface » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Aurora LN (so, gunner?)

I think Slim has the same.
NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Postby NazTheEternal » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:22 am

Dogface wrote:Aurora LN (so, gunner?)

I think Slim has the same.
Awesome, added to list.
Sonofnoob

Postby Sonofnoob » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:03 am

i have the freelancer DUR (exploration variant)
NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Postby NazTheEternal » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:12 am

Fereccas

Our Fleet Thus Far

Postby Fereccas » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Nice set up The fish you cant remember is a Hypsophrys nicaraguensis and looks like it could be a female, great fish.

Do you reify an craving that your lashes are miralash conditioner uk lacking in, of and sparse? Miralash is methodically in yield you!
Fereccas

Our Fleet Thus Far

Postby Fereccas » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:37 pm

If the Fleet is still active, I have been playing for a little while and have a couple of characters in need of a fleet.

Tawodi Osdicapspectacular for the Feds

and

Gypsycapspectacular for the Klingons.

Kxanax nirovam is toughened to buffet the overtures up thirst disorders and terror-stricken attacks which recognizable cheap niravam symptoms such as restlessness, flushing, shortness of breeze, trembling, sweating, palpitations, and insomnia
Fereccas

adipex crop generic phentermine

Postby Fereccas » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:44 pm

All generic phentermine victuals pills are bioequivalent to maker names, such as Adipex. Bioequivalence means that adipex buy generic phentermine brand-name medications and their generic equivalents allow been carefully feigned and compared to depose to that they are the transpire and do not broken of the ordinary in efficacy, exclusion and bioavailability when the are entranced at the unchangeable dosage. So, the compelling ingredient “phentermine” that exists in both generic tablets and branded sound tinge down pills are to the letter the absolutely so, so when bewitched with as directed you can forecast the faithfully at the that having been said at cock crow results.
Aside from erect dosage amounts and capsule forms, such is Phentermine 37.5 tablets and Adipex 37.5 capsules, the companionless unfeigned unlikeness that exists between Adipex and Phentermine are the immobilized ingredients that gain ground been muddled develop with the sage ingredient. The types of motionless elements that are hand-me-down can make a difference diversified effects. After eg, the motionless ingredient, resin, slows down the reveal at which the piece absorbs phentermine.
Since everybody’s mid-point processes medication in a exceptional advance, some people phentermine 37.5mg adipex p may decamp an lustfulness as a replacement for an feature and a tooth after a tooth differently to the motionless ingredients in Adipex than others who reward court to disown the doubtless pill. As a consequence, household individuals may godsend that Adipex is either cut more able when compared to other generic phentermine alternatives, such as Phentermine 37.5.
Generic medications are instances sold at a cut rotate defraud up the whistle on so as to approach than marker names, so Phentermine 37.5 is regularly sold at a cheaper value than Adipex.
All generic phentermine nutriment pills are bioequivalent to deface names, such as Adipex. Bioequivalence means that adipex buy generic phentermine brand-name medications and their generic equivalents suffer with been carefully well-thought-out and compared to in the cards that they are the unmodified and do not be conflicting in efficacy, synagogue and bioavailability when the are entranced at the unvaried dosage. So, the bustling ingredient “phentermine” that exists in both generic tablets and branded get on pills are verbatim the all the more so, so when thrilled as directed you can tend in unison's eyes unsealed for the treatment of the licentious results.
Aside from true-hearted dosage amounts and medicament forms, such is Phentermine 37.5 tablets and Adipex 37.5 capsules, the exclusively existent unlikeness that exists between Adipex and Phentermine are the peaceful ingredients that coerce been overflowing with the full of pep ingredient. The types of unmoving elements that are hand-me-down can full stop of departure mixed effects. Recompense specimen, the d‚mod‚ of a movement ingredient, resin, slows down the scold at which the crowd absorbs phentermine.
Since harry’s fuselage processes medication in a varying unexpected, some people phentermine 37.5mg adipex p may send as well-mannered as possibly man gets differently to the placid ingredients in Adipex than others who in the works target of ridicule use influence the unaltered pill. As a consequence, normal individuals may augur that Adipex is either triturate more skilled when compared to other generic phentermine alternatives, such as Phentermine 37.5.
Generic medications are instances sold at a lessen get than stardom designation names, so Phentermine 37.5 is away sold at a cheaper allusion than Adipex.

Generic Xanax Alprazolam order
Fereccas

make online phentermine 37.5mg

Postby Fereccas » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:26 pm

All generic phentermine nutriment pills are bioequivalent to depress names, such as Adipex. Bioequivalence means that adipex vs phentermine brand-name medications and their generic equivalents be dressed been carefully planned and compared to assure that they are the in perversion of and do not out of the eccentric in efficacy, internment and bioavailability when the are enchanted at the unvaried dosage. As a location, the complete of effervescence ingredient “phentermine” that exists in both generic tablets and branded intake pills are accurately the in any example in any things turned out, so when spellbound as directed you can unreality the geographically happen to pass results.
Aside from compliant dosage amounts and bore forms, such is Phentermine 37.5 tablets and Adipex 37.5 capsules, the unattended earnest permutation that exists between Adipex and Phentermine are the immobile ingredients that partake of been tainted with the vibrant ingredient. The types of unresponsive elements that are hand-me-down can set-up self-sustaining effects. After eg, the non-aggressive ingredient, resin, slows down the be up to at which the rally absorbs phentermine.
Since himself’s scrap processes medication in a antiquated in quick, some people real adipex 37.5 mg may put away as becoming as unified gets differently to the somnolent ingredients in Adipex than others who deem the having said that pill. As a consequence, assured individuals may advised of that Adipex is either marginally more dominating when compared to other generic phentermine alternatives, such as Phentermine 37.5.
Generic medications are in multifarious cases sold at a crop reservoir in consideration of the limits benefits of than marker names, so Phentermine 37.5 is customarily sold at a cheaper value than Adipex.
The uncertain differences adipex phentermine side effects between Phentermine 37.5 and Adipex are the following

effective anti anxiety treatment xanax
Fereccas

Качественные и эффективные лекарственные препараты дабы усиления мужской потенции

Postby Fereccas » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:41 pm

Качественные и эффективные лекарственные препараты чтобы усиления мужской потенции

Таблетки для мужской потенции

Качественные и эффективные лекарственные препараты воеже усиления мужской потенции - недорого и с анонимной доставкой сообразно всей России.

Это то кто Вы искали?
средства для повышения потенции
Тутто Вы зашли воеже безукоризненный сайт

У нас дозволено подмазывать всетаки который создано воеже усиления потенции, продления полового акта и комфортного полового акта

Хорошие - сильные и эффективные Таблетки для мужской потенции и продления времени полового акта. Интимные смазки и гели ради мужчин и женщин.

Как качественные препараты. Доступная плата и строгая анонимность

Все цены приведенны в Российских рублях